Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sprout



I like shopping for baby food for the peep.  I am amazed at all of the different varieties out there.  Mango, tomato pastina, wow you've come a long way baby...even from 12 years ago.  My favorite by far is Earth's Best Organic.  Let's see today we had turkey,wild rice and peas and bananas/raspberries/pears.  2 thumbs up.  They even have baby granola with fruit...so you see why I love this brand.  It's got a major competitor now in my world however..... Sprouts.  I had to buy it when I saw it on the Publix shelf in the nifty little (recyclable) ziplock packaging.  Sweet potatoes and white beans (sigh) and roasted apples (Yum).  Oh the peep will be a food connoisseur for sure after her Zia Abby and I are through with her.


Well the apples were sampled today and let me tell you they are good!  Ya Ya was taking bites after baby!  They are all organic.  Don't have quite so many varieties as the others, but I am sure that will change.  They are 1.00 per package and created by Chef Tyler Florence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment