Saturday, October 17, 2009

Redecorating

My love for country decor ran deep. It was more thrifty, antiquey country decor than cutesy country that I hate.  My tastes have really changed.  The problem is...I have ALOT of country stuff.  I really don't know how to classify my taste now.  Definitely vintage (40's and 50's), kitchy, macabre, altered art, I don't really know.  I guess all of those elements make up what I love.  It will take a small fortune to change my decor, but a little at a time will have to do.  Rome wasn't built in a day, right?  I will keep some stuff,  mostly the antique stuff and stuff that can kinda pass in both directions.



Retro Redheads is a really cute site for  vintage kitchen stuff.  I love this tea towel!

I also have gained a deep love for Jadeite.

I can't post the picture, but here is a link to a totally awesome altered art piece that I would LOVE to own.  This is totally my style.

 Need the bee picture for my yellow hallway upstairs.


This pink beauty is going under my Christmas tree this year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment