Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Nut



Peanut came to me about 6 years ago via a Petsmart adoption. His little 1.75 pound self was sharing a cage with some mammoth chihuahuas. He's a special case they told me. Rescued from horrendous conditions from a puppymill in Live Oak, Florida. He had to get all but 5 teeth removed due to malnutrition. Plus, his social skills were severely lacking. I sadly ended up leaving, but Sam turned around to buy him because he knew I loved him.

His name was foxy, but I renamed him
Peanut because of his size. I should have named him Wiley because he looks like Wiley Coyote.


He is my sidekick. Loves me and only me. He's loyal....thinks he's fierce but now has no teeth in his mouth. Which, by the way makes his tongue hang out. He has a face only a mother could love....which I do. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment