Thursday, September 17, 2009

That Girl Can Cook!

When I really started reading blogs about two years ago, I was thrown into a world that captivated me.  The stories, pictures....vivid pieces of eye candy. They were almost overwhelming.  Why did it take me so long to find this virtual world?  I clicked and clicked on different blogs and fell in love with many.  One of my utmost favorites is Pioneer Women. . A funny, mesmerizing ranchers wife. Plus the women can cook. I've tried many of her recipes and they are sure to please. She's got a cookbook out in October that will be moving in to my house on cookbook row. Got mine from my favorite bookseller...Amazon.
Grab a cup of tea, take a looksy and go learn about calf nuts from PW!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pioneer woman....seriously...I so envy her!!!

    ReplyDelete