Friday, September 11, 2009

Miss Addy

I love photography.  I want to go back to school for a degree in it and open up a studio.  I like a certain look.  I hate, hate , hate portraits where everyone is posing and smiling for the camera.  That's why I don't go to Sears, etc. to have portraits done of my children.  That's not life people.  I want to catch moments that go unnoticed.  Snap the picture when someone is not expecting it.  Capture the true person and personality.  My oldest daughter takes wonderful pictures.  Her and I could be a team.  Anyone can learn to snap a picture and work a camera, but not everyone can truly be a wonderful photographer.  It's art...
at it's best.

Now that Addy's here it lets me think of inspiring ideas to take her picture.  I knew that I had to do railroad track pictures in this pettiskirt.  Next are cemetery pictures with her auntie Abby.  Priceless.    Amanda Keeys Photography  and blog have provided a huge amount of inspiration.  She does beautiful, beautiful work.  Plus she's a knitter!

I have soooo many pictures from this shoot.  Here are a few that are my favorites.


1 comment: