Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!



Well 2009 has come and gone. Hello 2010! I am excited for the new year. So many dreams and aspirations. Many things to do and change. I have good feeling about this. Good mojo thoughts abound.

I am working today on the first day of the new year. No New Years baby born yet. We do have a cute gift basket for the first one. I'm sure it's brewing out there somewhere!

I am starting my first aphgan square today. I have to say when I got the book in the mail for my mom this week I was a bit overwhelmed. Some of the patterns seem so hard. I will work through them though. I have always taught myself how to do the crafty things I do. Except for spinning of course. I will post snippets of my progress in the months to come.

Last night we feasted as kings on crab legs (the ocean's spider), wings and homemade salsa/guacamole to die for. Paula Deen also graced us with her infamous banana pudding. Life was good. Today is the traditional pork roast with sauerkraut cooked by Chef Abby. We need much luck for 2010! This my friends is a Northern Tradition.

I missed the ball dropping last night. Instead I rang in the New Year on the couch snoring according to my daughter. How attractive is that? Well I hope that you follow me down the rabbit hole in 2010 to see what Wonderland has in store this time:) Let the excitement begin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment