Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Farwell 2009



Well 2009 is about over.  It was not a good year for me in many ways, but some of the wonderful points were that Adalae graced our presence and  my mom and I are talking again (I missed her so).   I have great aspirations for 2010.  I have big resolutions...Sam laughed and said they were to hefty.  I think they are doable.  They are all somewhat of a lifestyle change.  My life needs re-vamping.

1.  Blog and journal everyday.....even if it's a few sentences.

2.   Go on the Clean Eating diet.....eat only whole foods..nothing processed.

3.  Exercise

4.  Avoid shopping and only thrift for 6 months while saving for my 2 1/2 week vacation to New England in August.  This will be by far the hardest thing for me because I am a shopaholic.  Sam laughed and said no yarn.  However, yarn doesn't count.  Like I pointed out to Sam...that is my hobby and I will need something to do during this dark time.  He pointed out that yarn is my hobby, but shopping is my shrink.  I will show him:)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions!!! I don't know about that clean eating thing though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much like my "list"...... It's amazing Cori! It's so hard for me to eat whole, but God knows I try. Now I'm using the Vitamix and just throwing whole foods in there and grinding them up....much easier for me. You will definitely need the strength to avoid shopping.....Lord knows I do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say.....wonderful news about your mom and what a blessing to have Adalae......she's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete