Thursday, December 17, 2009


I love Amazon.  Not only because my beloved Kindle comes from there, but because they have everything and the prices are always great.  Especially with books.  I became a prime member so I can get my stuff in two days for free.....because I am an instant gratification kind of girl.

I can't wait till tomorrow when my new book 


Knitted Lace of Estonia: Techniques, Patterns, and Traditions

arrives. I love, love, love knitting lace. It's so not boring. I may have to take a ride to The Local Needle tommorrow to buy the most beautiful purple alpaca/cashmere lace yarn I saw there. I had spent to much when I was in there before and put it back at the last minute.

Check out the spider scarf I am planning on knitting....great for next fall.

This was made and created by one of the owners of Hanks Yarn and Fabric.  My LYS.  Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment