Sunday, December 27, 2009

I found this pattern in a knitting magazine not long ago. Apparently it's been around for awhile. It's a block pattern and I just love it. Obviously it will take quite sometime to do. However, a block a month may to doable.



Christmas was great this year even though I worked. The kids ended up opening gifts at 8pm....there choice. I will post pictures later of the festivites. I finally got my beloved silver confetti charm bracelet with a bee charm from Alexis. Abby former great sock yarn and knitting handmade soap. Plus Alexis got me the coolest handscreened tshirt from the knitting store which I have been eyeing for quite sometime. Sam got me an espresso maker, feather pillows and a new blanket. My mom sent me a bunch of wonderful yarn from blue sky alpaca, beautiful wooden cable needles from lattern moon, a cute knitting project bag and an adorable stitch marker holder. I loved everything!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment