Tuesday, March 30, 2010


It seems like forever since I've written.  I've been so busy with.....well life in general.  I got back last week from Charleston, SC visiting with my parent's.  We had a really great time.  Way to short though.  Charleston was charming.  The old homes were gorgeous...better than Savannah.  However, I adore Savannah and prefer it over the two.  Savannah is very artsy...due to SCAD.  Charleston seemed much more ritzy.

Of course we went to a ghost tour one night.  Here is the first picture I snapped when we entered the graveyard.  Look at all of those orbs!  My camera stopped working in the graveyard and started working again when we left.  I guess the spirits drained all of my battery power for energy.  Even Sam said it was weird...and he's a skeptic.


Walking past a wine and cheese shop I found this wine...describes me at times I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment