Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goodbye Piercing...Hello New Tattoo

I have had my nose piercing for 4.5 months now.  I have loved it, even though it has given me problems off and on.  I developed the dreaded bump and was able to get it to go down with neosporin, but it seemed to always creep back.  I have never removed the original stud, until Monday because I had to get another MRI.  Mother freak, the stupid thing would not come out.  I fiddled with it for about 30 minutes, causing my poor nose alot of trauma.  Finally the sucker came out.  Alexis and I headed to Claire's to get something temporary to pop in, but the poor little hole closed up halfway.  So, after much sadness I let it close all of the way and will get it redone in about a month.  My nose is still sore!

I have fell in love with the concept of this little tattoo and have decided I am going to get something similar to it maybe this Friday.  I want it to go on the back of my neck, so it can be covered by my hair.  I also want the bee to look a little more realistic.


(This tattoo is from poet Rebecca Loudon)

The picture is to cute and symbolic to me in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment