Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What to do when I grow up

I have not blogged lately due to being on vacation. 11 days off of work...I don't know how to act. I've worked two jobs for about 2.5 years now and and am suffering burnout. Sure the money is wonderful, but it makes you want more. I've lived on ALOT less and seemed to be happier. I'm sad that the other hospital is closing. I would've went there full time. This time off has let me reflect on what I want to do with my life and it's not what I'm doing now. Started my French class to finish my BSN, seeing that I only have 2 practicum classes left. I've been lazy, to busy and unmotivated. Finishing the second half of art history so I can finish the foundation art classes and eventually get a degree in photography. I'd love to do weddings and children. I also love teaching. I'd like to take nursing in that direction. Changes are on the horizon and for the first time in a long time things look clearer.



i

No comments:

Post a Comment