Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To Dye For





Today I spent the day with my friend Suzannah.  We had a blast tye dyeing a bunch of things we bought from the Darma Trading Company.  I did bamboo socks, 1 dress, 1 hippy shirt for the peep.  I also bought 2 knitting project bags to dye. (should have bought some yarn, but will do that on our next venture.  I want to host a tye dye party)   She did some bathing suits, leotards and some socks.  The colors from the kit we bought we sooo vibrant.  She says they don't run, so I'm anxious to see what they turn out like.  They need to sit for 24 hours.

We took a short ride to her friend that has the Frisians.  Her mare just had a foal and it was to stinkin' cute!  The horses were gorgeous.





We are moving our horses closer to our house in a few days.  The girls are super excited because they haven't really seen them in months due to school and schedule restraints.  They will be with an awesome retired couple who are truly "horse people".  Life is good..........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment